Supporting middle and high school students in the greater Puget Sound area with college access and post-secondary planning through near peer mentorship.
Due to historical and institutional racism, the U.S. education system does not support every student equally. Students of color and students from low-income households are less likely to receive the support and resources to prepare for their futures. Neither race nor socioeconomic status should predict any outcome. Through mentorship, we support students in navigating complex systems such as the workforce, financial aid, and college admissions. Our goal is to empower students with the tools and information to make and enact a plan for their futures.
Learn more about College Access Internships.
Interested in a shorter term commitment? Learn about being an EDUC K12 tutor or mentor.Email email@example.com
- Program Contacts
- CELE Fellowships
- CELE K-12 Tutor and Mentor
- Community-Engaged Courses (formerly service-learning)
- Leadership Minor
- Next Gen Civic Leader Corps
- Dream Project
- Husky Leadership Certificate
- Internship GEN ST 350 Course
- Othello-UW Commons
- Riverways Education Partnerships
- Undergraduate Community Based Internships (UCBI)