Next Gen Civic Leader Corps
The NextGen Civic Leader Corps inspires undergraduate students to consider careers in government, non-profit, and social venture organizations.
Why get involved
Through core academic programming, experiential learning opportunities, and career mentorship, NGCLC empowers and equips the next generation of public service leaders. Students who are involved in NGCLC, are motivated by:
- Finding solutions to complex problems.
- Crossing-sectors in their leadership.
- Having a career that makes a difference.
What to Expect
- Public policy and leadership coursework.
- Network building and career mentorship opportunities.
- Skill development workshops.
- Internships in government and/or non-profit organizations.
More program details and how to get involvedEmail email@example.com
- Program Contacts
- CELE Fellowships
- CELE K-12 Tutor and Mentor
- Community-Engaged Courses (formerly service-learning)
- Next Gen Civic Leader Corps
- Leadership Minor
- Dream Project
- Husky Leadership Certificate
- Internship GEN ST 350 Course
- Othello-UW Commons
- Riverways Education Partnerships
- Undergraduate Community Based Internships (UCBI)