The Leadership minor allows students to bring together academic frameworks around leadership theory, practical experience with leadership skills, and critical reflection on your own personal leadership development.
Why Get Involved
Leadership is more than a specific position or title--it takes focused skill development and consistent reflective practice. The minor in leadership reflects your commitment to these practices through an academic framework.
What to Expect
The minor consists of six courses totaling 25 credits. You'll take three specific courses (9 credits total) in under the LEAD course heading, as well as other courses across the curriculum that help develop your tangible leadership skills.Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Contacts
- CELE Fellowships
- CELE K-12 Tutor and Mentor
- Community-Engaged Courses (formerly service-learning)
- Next Gen Civic Leader Corps
- Dream Project
- Husky Leadership Certificate
- Internship GEN ST 350 Course
- Othello-UW Commons
- Riverways Education Partnerships
- Undergraduate Community Based Internships (UCBI)