NextGen Civic Leader Corps
The NextGen Civic Leader Corps inspires undergraduate students to consider careers in government, non-profit, and social venture organizations.
Why get involved
Through core academic programming, experiential learning opportunities, and career mentorship, NGCLC empowers and equips the next generation of public service leaders. Students who are involved in NGCLC, are motivated by:
- Finding solutions to complex problems.
- Crossing-sectors in their leadership.
- Having a career that makes a difference.
What to Expect
- Public policy and leadership coursework.
- Network building and career mentorship opportunities.
- Skill development workshops.
- Internships in government and/or non-profit organizations.
This opportunity is associated with: Next Gen Civic Leader CorpsLearn more