News & Events
Thank you for your interest in our program! Learn more about our activities and how you can get involved.
Jumpstart is Hiring!
Applications are live for all positions! Apply by November 10th! Positions are open until filled, but start date is immediately and service in the classrooms begin January 3rd.
Check out position descriptions, benefits, and how to apply for each position HERE.
- Team Leaders (8 positions)
- Lead a team of 3-4 UW peers in the preschool classroom. Build your leadership, management, coaching, and observation skills!
- Corps Members (45+ positions)
- Serve on a team of 3-4 UW peers in the preschool classrom. Build your resume, earn an AmeriCorps Education Award of $1374 while preparing preschoolers for Kindergarten!
- Community Engagement Coordinator (1 position)
- Create and collaborate on various family and community engagement events to support the Jumpstart mission!
- Program Contacts
- CELE Fellowships
- CELE K-12 Tutor and Mentor
- Community-Engaged Courses (formerly service-learning)
- Next Gen Civic Leader Corps
- Leadership Minor
- Dream Project
- Husky Leadership Certificate
- Internship GEN ST 350 Course
- About Us
- News & Events
- Family Engagement
- Othello-UW Commons
- Riverways Education Partnerships
- Undergraduate Community Based Internships (UCBI)